In my recent speaking events, I have emphasized to Realtors how effective it is to build email lists and even niche followings using Squeeze Pages. While many services can provide the Squeeze mechanism, the real success or failure of the effort lies in the effectiveness of the digital object you use within your squeeze pages.
The Digital Object, being the thing (video, podcast, special PDF report, foreclosure list, etc) that you give your niche market in exchange for their contact information to begin a permission-based marketing relationship.
So this week, I’ve curated articles that focus on how to create compelling content. So whether you’re beginning to blog, making specific Facebook posts or seriously creating a special report or video to “share your brain” with your niche market via Squeeze pages, these are for you!
Each week, Brett shares headlines he’s found for Realtors & client-based business owners looking to incorporate tech & social media to into their online marketing & e-Agent practices:
- How to Write Copy That Converts | mixergy.com
- How to Create Epic Content | copyblogger.com
- Test Driving YouTube’s Secret New Site Design | readwrite.com
- I’m Conflicted About These Sales Tactics | bookyourselfsolid.com
- How to Target Buyer Personas with the Right Content | webinknow.com
- Mr. Fix It – The Secret To Finding Out How | john-carlton.com
- How Well Does Your Website Affect Your Bottom Line | geekestateblog.com